Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 to the visitors of the Nelden Industry website and users of the services offered by the same, starting from the address (website URL), with the exclusion of external links.
The data collected through this site is divided into:
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, and other parameters connected to the http protocol and related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
We remind you that, by configuring your browser, you can at any time disable the operation of cookies or be informed when you receive cookies and deny consent to sending.
With the exception of data collected automatically (navigation data), the provision of other information through prepared forms or e-mail is free and spontaneous and failure to send can only result in failure to satisfy any requests.
The place of data storage is the Server of the provider that hosts the site (Website URL) only for the navigation data and the processors at the Nelden Industry office for other communications, with the exception of cookies that are stored on your computers.
The data controller is Nelden Industry. Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 which we reproduce in full.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Article 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.